As the Owner of Your Business, You Deserve to Own a Company that Runs without You. A company that generates consistent, generous profits. A company that allows you to take time off to live life.
Check Out Some Examples of What He’s Done With Hundreds of Business Owner Clients:
Examine a few of the following examples of his clients’ results:
- $2.4 million to $11.9 million in 7 years
- Over 500% growth in under 2 years
- $32k cash brought in in one night at client event at 71% Profit in 3rd month of coaching
- $650k revenue to $1.8 Million in 18 months
- Paying off $1.5M in debt in 2 yrs and consistent positive cash flow and profits
- Adding $230k to NET profits in 3 years, saving the business and adding locations
- $750k revenue to $2 million in 25 months
- From no vacations in over 10 years to several vacations yearly
- Not enjoying business & constant stress to business being fun again and consistent profits
- Team problems holding the companies back to having a team that runs the business
- Working 80 hours+ weekly to 40-50 hours weekly & increased six figure income 250%
- All of these are real, verifiable client experiences
Call Jon today for a Complimentary Coaching Session
Who Is Jon O’Malley?
Jon O’Malley, Founder of YouProfit Business Coaching, grew to love business because of what it has helped him accomplish in his personal life. Jon and his incredible wife, Maria, have been blessed by the adoption of six kids from Ethiopia and with two biological children. Without Jon’s business successes, this would not have been possible. Early on Jon realized that business really can be used to change the world to make it a better place, and from there his aspirations to help other entrepreneurs do the same was born. His business coaching record and awards speak for themselves, but ask Jon what he’s proudest of and he’ll tell you frankly, business is just a means to do good things. It’s the good things in his personal life he’s most proud of. That’s why he loves business. That’s why he’s passionate about helping others.
Call Jon Today and he might offer you a Complimentary Coaching Session
where he’ll help you on the identify some strategies you can use to get ahead now:
The 5 Things You Should Know About
Business Coach Jon O’Malley
- Jon is recognized in his industry.
Selected from thousands of business coaches worldwide, he has received a number of awards including Best Succession Planning-Global. In 2006, Jon became one of the youngest coaches to win the highly sought Action Man of the Year-North America award, and was a finalist in 2010 for North American SalesCOACH out of many hundreds of coaches. Jon ranks in the top 1% world-wide of all Business Coaches in Revenue (which means he has learned A LOT as a business coach and becomes much more valuable every year).
- He has more than 17 years experience in business development and growth.
He gained expertise in marketing, sales, team development, and time management as owner and/or partner of businesses in several diverse industries: construction, food and hospitality, beverage, services, and recreation. He’s also spent over $250,000 of his own money to develop his skills in the field of Business Coaching.
- Through his background, he has mastered the process of business start-up, growth, and maturity.
He understands the dynamics and numerous challenges that affect this process. Just as important, Jon is passionate about seeing all businesses (and their owners!) become thriving enterprises.
- Jon has studied under leading Australian and American entrepreneurs and advocates their countless successful strategies.
He also has received his bachelors and masters degrees from Franciscan University in Ohio.
- Jon lives and works according to his philosophy, “We only have one life to live, one shot at it this side of heaven.”
In addition to extensive travel (over 30 countries on five continents), he enjoys outdoor activities, especially trout fishing, reading, and is an avid fan of the Minnesota Twins. Jon and his wife, Maria, have been blessed by the adoption of six of their children—Marta, Getahun, Yonas, Thomas, Peter, and Mari—from Ethiopia, followed by the birth of two boys, James and John Paul. Because of the lessons learned during and from his pursuits, Jon offers his clients an abundance of real-world knowledge and experience.
Jon has a passion for building the local community through small business. He says,
“When you have a (good) coach that drives you, strategically plans with you, and holds you accountable, the results you can achieve in your business and in your life are astounding.”
Call Jon Today if You’d Like Astounding Results:
Please visit the testimonials page to see and hear some of what his clients have accomplished by working with Jon. Call Jon today and if you are a qualified business owner, Jon will offer you a Complimentary Coaching Session (a real one- not a sales call!) where you’ll learn how Jon works by experiencing him help you with your business.
Many businesses benefit greatly from a Strategic Planning Consultation Process where Jon helps them build a plan for the next 1-3 years based on what/where their company is now. Many studies have shown that having no plan or plans is consistently at the top of the reasons why businesses fail. If you fall into this category, DO NOT DELAY. Call or email Jon immediately. Jon offers a Complimentary Consultation that nobody has ever walked away from without gaining valuable ideas they could implement right away. Jon will work with your team to identify different behavioral profiles and communication styles in order to build better camaraderie and teamwork. This is a half or full day event that Jon uses to fast-track results for companies with ten or more employees. This has proven to be one of the fastest and smartest ways to get powerful financial results for many companies.
Contact Him if You / the Owners of Your Company…
- Want to double/triple/quadruple+ your sales.
- Looking to substantially increase Your profits.
- Are looking to reduce working hours and stress.
- Want to build a better, more organized, and efficient team who can run the business.
- Know your company can generate more business if you could just figure out marketing and sales.
- Are looking to capitalize on your growing market or company and need some help managing the growth.
- Any combination of the above!