Before the age of 35, Jon had already built a personal track record of small business successes, including:
- Built and Sold Bottled Water Company
- Bought, Grew, and Sold Home Remodeling and Maintenance Business
- Co-Built and Still Co-Owns Banquet Center
- Co-Built and Still Co-Owns Golf Course
- Built and Owns YouProfit Business Coaching
History of You Profit
YouProfit Business Coaching was founded in 2006 after Jon realized how many entrepreneurs and Service Professionals were struggling just to make ends meet, let alone attain goals or enjoy their lives.
As an entrepreneur in four successive business ventures, it truly pained Jon to see so many hard-working business owners invest so much time and effort for so little financial and personal gain.
Since 2006, Jon has helped hundreds of small business owners increase revenue and profits in less time so they can finally go out and enjoy the lifestyle they want and deserve.
Some of Jon’s clients have achieved:
- $350k to $2 million revenue in 2 years
- $750k revenue to $2.4 million in 3 years ($600k net benefit to owners)
- $2.4 million revenue to $5 million in 2 years
- $80k income to $225k income in 2 years
- Working between 65-80 hours/wk to working 40 hrs/week and tripling income
The O’Malley Family
An introduction to Jon is never complete without mentioning his family. In addition to business success, Jon has also been very blessed personally. After marrying the woman of his dreams, Maria, they adopted 1 year-old twins from Ethiopia. Completely love-struck by the twins, Jon and Maria decided to adopt another sibling group of 4 children from Ethiopia. Two years later, they were again blessed with the arrival of their 7th child (first biologically) in 2010 and their 8th in 2012. The entire O’Malley Clan currently reside in Stillwater, MN and are enjoying their fulfilling lives together and thankful for the blessings that each day brings.
Want to dramatically improve your business, then why wait?
Fill out the contact info below to request a Coaching Session where we’ll spend up to an hour with you developing strategies for growth and/or improvements to your business.
We take this very seriously. Please only request this session if you’re serious about making progress and taking action.